Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Business Administrator (BA), CRM- (Contract) to experience commercial function.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for overall project monitoring (Commercial)
- You will be involved with booking validation of order intake , update of calculation , venue booking and monitoring of cost , inventory and cash flow
- You will be involved with monthly / quarter closing routines in coordination with Accounting
- You will be involved with monthly schedule preparation
- You will be analyzing project profitability and raise journal vouchers (JV) to correct entries as maybe necessary
- You will be involved with monthly ad hoc reports preparation in alignment with CRM controller
- You will perform timely checking of employee liquidations
- You will ensure compliance processes are adhered by complying to commercial procedures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed your tertiary education preferably in Accounting
- You are experience in using Advances MS Office Suite. Customer Services (CS) experience will be an added advantage
- You are experience in using SAP
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Job ID: 177843
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time