Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Application Education Specialist (m/f/diverse) for Laboratory Diagnostics to support and enhance Education in a globally changing, technology-driven environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You deliver standardized Clinical Application Trainings for in-vitro diagnostics products, mainly for Hemostasis, Hematology, and Plasma Protein analyzers. Trainings will be delivered in English language for Application Specialists or any other appropriate supporting functions, in classroom, onsite in countries or at customers site and by leveraging our virtual education environment
- You create training content and materials (classroom, virtual, e-learning) for new products, as well as for enhancing current course material and conception of additional education opportunities
- You provide training and education in the daily operation, user maintenance, workflow, reagent handling, measurement principles, software usage, customization, configuration, installation and implementation, validation and troubleshooting of products to new and/or experienced internal or external participants. Further training delivery includes scientific, clinical, and assay-related information to support customer satisfaction
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Lab Diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree (e.g. professional education, university or any other certified education) in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry or any comparable scientific / medical education, combined with clinical experience, preferably in the modalities related to this job posting
- Working experience in the diagnostics industry therefore is a strong benefit
- You are skilled in resolving complex clinical and instrument problems. We expect Excellent scientific and clinical understanding of Healthineers’ portfolio and customers’ needs
- You demonstrate working knowledge of common office tools and show a strong computer affinity towards new(er) technologies (virtual training tools)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent presentation and explanation skill, and adult education experience is a strong advantage
- You are communicative and show team-related behavior
- You demonstrate good command of the English language (spoken and written) and intercultural skills to be able to interact with international participants; German language capabilities are a strong benefit
- You are willing to travel (20%) internationally, to conduct training classes at global Siemens Healthineers sites and participate in meetings and training sessions. Global travel experience is an advantage
- You are assertive and pursue your objectives with stamina and passion
- You enjoy developing new solution approaches, providing new impulses for your own team and throughout the organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 177852
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time