Mode of Employment: Limited
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working Student to learn about creative web and app development.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- We create innovative software to support the people within our business - be a part of it!
- Bring your knowledge of Web and App technologies and help us digitize our daily work Iives
- We are using the most modern of agile techniques and the absolute latest technologies to implement business use cases for our internal customers - be inspired by them!
- Last but not least: In this position you wilI gain deep understanding of a highly professional and dynamic organization like Siemens-Healthineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying Informatics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have knowledge of Web, App- and/ or Firmware development skills
- We highly appreciate additional knowledge in Firmware-programming
Your attributes and skills:
- You are open to new ideas and capable of working on own initiative
- Your written and oral English and German skills are business-fluent
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: email@example.com
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 177900
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time