Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Deployment Manager SAP Projects (m/f/d) to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome in time, quality and budget
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead global SAP deployment projects in 60 countries with approx. 10,000 users
- You will lead and evaluate project team members and develop the project team
- You are responsible for the worldwide introduction of the global SAP system and processes
- You will formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected SAP projects
- You will decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- You will develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities as well as apply change, risk and resource management
- You will assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- As part of the steering committee, you will deal with high-level topics and you will report to the stakeholders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in IT, Business Administration, Management or a related discipline
- You have substantial project management experience in a fast-paced SAP development and deployment environment
- You have global project leadership experience
- You are experienced and you have know-how in creating and defining global guidelines
- You have thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods. Ideally you are certified in Project Management or in a related field
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- With your strong written and verbal communication skills, you encourage others to speak up and bring forward their ideas. You also know how to communicate at C-level
- Your intercultural awareness enables you to engage with employees and stakeholders in an international setting
- Your outstanding leadership capabilities, organizational skills and value orientation inspire passion in others
- We strive to continuously improve and reinvent ourselves. You will contribute to that with your excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- You ask, "why not" instead of “why”. Your excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities help you to start things quickly and end them early if necessary
- To touch base with your international colleagues and to ensure the worldwide introduction of SAP systems, you are willing to travel globally (approx. 40-60%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 177913
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time