- As Service Architect Collaboration Services you are responsible for the design of our Collaboration Solutions and Services globally.
- The scope includes conferencing, IM, mail, file-sharing, directory services as well as ISDN and IP Telephony.
- In alignment with our Enterprise Architect you own the design of your services globally end to end.
- Based on todays and future business demand you develop innovative, efficient and robust solutions and services.
- You ensure the compliance of your design with local laws, contractual obligations and internal regulations.
- You design a set of Service Levels and KPI’s for your services in order to enable a continuous monitoring of user satisfaction, availability, performance and costs.
- You support the implementation of new services and approve the go-life.
- You initiate and drive measures to innovate your services globally towards improved business value and costs.
- You are a key member of a globally distributed team of IT Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure in large global enterprises.
- Deep knowledge of Collaboration Technology, Solutions, Providers and Services globally.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution & service design.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of global IT projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of service providers.
- Experience with the Atos / Unify Collaboration Solution Circuit, ISDN and IP Telephony as well as Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint (On-Premise and O365).
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of a global company wide Office 365 environment.
- Strong experience in migration of on-premise collaboration solutions to the Cloud, especially to O365.
- Experience in the migration of ISDN to IP telephony.
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Very good communication and presentation skills on senior management and expert level.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to drive change.
- Strategic thinking.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%).
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability.
- A creative job and space for self-fulfillment.
- Systematical support of expertise development.
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company.
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth.
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance.
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to a combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance.
- Electronic meal vouchers.
- Multisport card.
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station).
Job ID: 177923
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time