- As Global IT Collaboration & Workplace Service Manager you are responsible for the user satisfaction, operational performance, costs and innovations of a few of our internal global IT Infrastructure services.
- The scope of the Collaboration & Workplace Team includes Service Desks, HW/SW/Services for Digital Workplaces, O365, Mail, File, Print as well as Real Time Communication (Circuit, IP Telephony, Mobile Phones etc.), Identity & Access Management and PKI.
- At the beginning you will focus on the global management and optimization of our HW and Services for our Digital Workplaces (HW definition, IMAC/break fix services, HW as a Service etc.) as well as our Identity & Access Management and PKI services. Later you will have the oportunity to extend your scope to other services.
- You monitor Service Levels, KPI’s and costs.
- You run regular user satisfaction surveys and service reviews with our providers.
- You control the compliance of your services with local laws, contractual obligations and internal regulations.
- You initiate and drive measures to innovate our services towards improved user satisfaction and costs.
- You are a key member of a globally distributed team of IT Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure Services in large global enterprises
- Ideally also broad knowledge of IT Application Services
- Good knowledge about Digital Workplace HW and -Services
- Good knowledge in IAM and PKI Services
- Deep knowledge in IT Service Management, preferably ITIL V4 Expert certification
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT Service Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of service providers
- Experience in Continuous Service Improvement
- Experience in Service transitions
- Experience in global IT projects
- Very good English skills (minimum C1)
- Very good communication and presentation skills on senior management and expert level
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to drive change
- Strategic thinking
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Job ID: 177923
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time