If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
The global Information Technology (IT) has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from Business- and Market demand.
The IT Infrastructure Service Management is a core component to further increase the customer satisfaction.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role as a “Service Architect (f/m/d) Collaboration Services” you will be responsible for the design of our Collaboration Solutions and Services globally and you will be a key member of a globally distributed team of IT Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- The scope includes conferencing, IM, mail, file-sharing, directory services as well as ISDN and IP Telephony. In alignment with our Enterprise Architect (f/m/d) you will own the design of your services globally end to end.
- Based on todays and future business demand you will develop innovative, efficient and robust solutions and services.
- Furthermore, you will design a set of Service Levels and KPI’s for your services in order to enable a continuous monitoring of user satisfaction, availability, performance and costs.
- In addition, you will support the implementation of new services and approve the go-life.
- Finally, you will collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You hold a completed master’s degree with focus on information systems or equivalent fields.
· In addition, you have long-term experience in solution & service design, in the management of global IT projects and experience in the management of service providers.
· You have broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure in large global enterprises and also a deep knowledge of Collaboration Technology, Solutions, Providers and Services globally.
· Profound experience with the Atos / Unify Collaboration Solution Circuit, ISDN and IP Telephony as well as Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint (On-Premise and O365) is a must.
· Furthermore, you have strong experience in the design and implementation of a global company wide Office 365 environment and in migration of on-premise collaboration solutions to the Cloud, especially to Office 365.
· Experience in the migration of ISDN to IP telephony is a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
If you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Bedrijf: Siemens Mobility B.V.
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime