As Low Voltage Products BU Procurement Head, you are responsible for guides, coaches and supports Procurement for BU in China in order to develop and maintain an excellent performance and serve the profitability targets for the BU.
What are my responsibilities?
Manage, guide, coach and support Procurement Managers from BU locations in China to synchronize sourcing strategies for key material segments in line with HQ strategies.Drive the strategic development and international competitiveness of the organization units assigned.
Facilitate implementation of top-down target information (BTI) with Procurement managers in all assigned locations in accordance with Global Procurement goals, implement and Continuously execute performance controlling to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a result orientated basisEnsure consistency with overall manufacturing and financial strategy
Coordinate BU programs in China, initiate improvement activities to achieve continuous development.
Ensure that assigned locations utilize Siemens Procurement standards, policies, guidelines, procedures and tools, to enable cooperation with other locations, BU's and HQ.
Support Commodity Management (HQ) by identifying potential pooling of demand opportunities for selected material fields and suppliers for further procurement review, using market, material and supplier portfolio analysis collected from assigned countries and coordinate with other team members to implement actions for further negotiations with potential regional key suppliers.
Drive process standardization, provide information, facilitate and ensure transfer of methods and tools to ensure realization in China and represent China BU Procurement interests in HQ.Plan and propose unit´s budget, and decide and allocate financial and personnel resources, within given limits.
Initiate and drive productivity (e.g. CNI) and synergies (e.g. CoO). Develop bold moves programs and bring BU Procurement activities in China to next level, maximixing contribution to operating profit and BU targets.Manage and develop the respective work flow processes to ensure that all unit targets are achieved.
Ensure reporting and controlling of defined information and figures to create transparency in Procurement activities.Support to design and propose short- and midterm development of the site and set up and monitor completion of agreed investment projects.
Participating in working groups
Participating in BU working groups to inform oneself and others and exert influence accordingly.Build up and foster networks within Siemens China and all relevant headquarter departments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have at least bachelor degree majored in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• You have at least 5 year professional factory procurement experience and more than 2 year product business experience.
• You have corporate unit working experience
• You have high level of social and leadership skills and be able to motivation a high performance team
• You will Introduces substantive improvements to enhance business performance throughout a large portion of the company or complete functional area
• You have a clear view of where the company needs and set long-term agenda for own area of responsibility
• You will make comprehensive efforts to create long-term partnerships exemplified by openness, shared action, and an emphasis on mutual long-term benefits even at short-term cost to own party.
• You will uses cross-cultural experience to help clarify relationships within a group
• You have fluent English skills in oral and written.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.