GP TP (Gas & Power – Transmission Products)
Mission of Function:
Responsible for the implementation of projects by the means and manner of professional project management and in accordance to the defined project targets (time, budget, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.) under relevant guidelines.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
Profit/loss responsibility for assigned project.
Implementation the assigned projects according to process regulations and in line with customer contracts.
Be a consultant for management, customers,& other contact persons to support and sustain the business process.
Responsible for claim management of defined projects.
Establish and maintain a good customer relationship.
Responsible for supporting the negotiation of the contracts.
Responsible for the assigned project planning, scheduling, implementation, controlling and reporting in order to sustain and improve the defined quality, customer satisfaction.
Support of offer preparation and sales group during contract definition and negotiation phase.
· MS Office
· Fluent in English & Vietnamese
· Communication Skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Leadership Skills
· Contract Execution Process
· Quality Management
· General Contract, Commercial, Law & Tax knowledge
· Experience on high voltage products (TR, CB, DS, etc.) up to 500KV
· 5+ years’ experience in power sector preferred
· Experience working in multi-cultural environment preferable
· Collaboration and communication with external counterparts, internal departments, regional companies and headquarters
· Bachelor’s Degree from Polytechnic University, Electrical system department (MBA preferred)
Job ID: 177944
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time