What are my responsibilities?
1. LIMS (Lab Information Management System) project technical consultant in pre-sales
-LIMS solution introduction for customer
-Customer survey and LIMS solution proposal preparation
2. LIMS project execution in a health methodology
-Survey fand in charge of User Requirement Specification
-Prepare and write Function Design Specification (FDS)
-System architecture design with integration of 3rd Party system
-System configuration and Function Test
-Trainning customer to ensure them be able to operate the system
-Ensure project successfully accepted in Function Acceptacne Test (FAT) and
-User Acceptance Test (UAT)
3. In charge of Project Management in technical aspect
-Design and follow project implementation schedule
-Cost and Quality control to satify customer
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years’ experience in development or project management with LIMS or related program like met lab, lab view and starlims.
- Professional in Oracle, SQL Server etc. of relational database.
- Good project management skill.
- Professional in software development, e.g. C#, NET, etc.
Job ID: 177968
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time