We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
You will own the supplier quality reporting directly to the SQM Leader. Supplier quality performance, inspections plans, lead measurements requirements. This role requires leadership, and motivation skills. SQM area assures the good quality of raw materials used for the production
- Lead Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Support operation for production lines
- Follow up of non-conformance materials from suppliers
- Lead measurements for especial inspection required by any department and or the supplier
- Drive NCC (Non-Conformance Cost) recovery from supply base
- Responsible for 8D form the Supplier non conformance
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Degree Field(s): Quality, mechanical, or industrial engineering
- 1 year of proven experience in Engineering Field (Internships are welcome)
- Proficient English
- Knowledge of systems such as Microsoft Office, SAP, Minitab
- Basic Knowledge of Six Sigma tools, Thermoset, thermoplastic, metal stamping, ISO, VDA, APQP, Core Tools, Negotiation, 8Ds, PPAP
- Orientation to results
Job ID: 178018
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time