• Consolidated SQ / logistics function (operational activities) for the CN region through full local presence.
• Early detection of problems of SAG products in the manufacturing and supply chain of suppliers in CN
• Intensive tracking of SAG components within the local production chain.
• Bundling and reporting of current production and delivery information to the HQ.
• Assistance in stabilizing the supply chain of suppliers in CN.
• Contact person for
o local SQEs in China,
o SQ interface partners in GER/AT and
o Project team in HQ
• Very good technical and logistical understanding
• In-depth experience in the field of manufacturing processes (GRP, welding, assembly, adherence and painting)
• Knowledge of QM systems such as ISO 9001 and IRIS, basic QM experience
• Cooperation, communication and adaption capability within a global team
• Understanding of both the Chinese and German mentality, so that you can communicate with both sides on the same level.
• Very good language skills (Chinese, English, optimally also German)
• Willingness to travel within China
Job ID: 178034
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time