What are my job responsibilities?
- Identify hazards and mitigate risk involve during site works
- Conduct regular inspections of site facilities, work areas, tools and equipment
- Secure safety documentation such as work permits, hot works permit, electrical works, energized equipment, hazardous chemical handling, lock out tags, confined space permit, etc.
- Conduct safety induction, tool box talk and orientations
- Accident/incident analysis, inspection and record the results
- Implement site safety measure and effective strategies to reduce risks
How can I qualify for the role?
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years' working experience as Health Safety Environment (HSE) Officer
- Certified for Basic Occupational Safety & Health (BOSH) or Construction Occupational Safety and Health (COSH)
- Well verse in HSE policies in power plant
- Project management experience is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Willing to work at Zambales, Philippines
- Willing to work on eight (8) hour rotating shifts
- This is a contract role for 6 months starting mid year of 2020
Job ID: 178074
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time