Mendix Solution Architect
The Professional Services team within Siemens Software, work efficiently with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
As a Mendix Solution Architect, is responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process-aligned Mendix applications for the Siemens Digital Industries Software suite and associated applications; based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and applying it to complex Enterprise projects.
- You will act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
- Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership.
- Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project.
This position does work within an Agile environment and would see you lead app development and delivery with Agile implementation methodology, and act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems. Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- BS Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent industry software experience.
- Ability to work in a self-managed manager within a project and/or task, demonstrating technical knowledge in the leadership of project/client solutions, within the Siemens Delivery Framework.
- Strong experience in solution architecture and development projects, especially in a customer facing environment.
- Good understanding of enterprise application data models and good application customization skills.
- Familiar with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, JSON, SQL, Web Services
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
What else do I need to know?
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure and knowledge of PaaS/SaaS applications
- Experience in the development and deployment of industry enterprise applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum.
Job ID: 178111
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time