Siemens Healthcare is looking for an experienced Data Analyst/ Change Manager for a large transition project.
Design our Self Service Analytics platform in our agile team and create innovative, data-driven healthcare solutions.
• As a Data Analyst / Change Manager , you will accompany our internal clients in implementing big data projects on the internal Business Analytics Solution Platform (BAS Platform ).
• Together with the customers, they work out the requirements for analytical questions and support them in the implementation of projects or change requests .
• You coordinate this implementation and pay attention to compliance with procedural, functional and technical specifications and ensure that all quality-relevant requirements such as documentation are met.
• You are responsible for the compliance of timeline, budget, quality and scope of the project / change request , thus increasing the customer satisfaction of our stakeholders.
• You analyze new software components and methods (such as cloud solutions) and pilot solutions to perform the first "proof of concept".
You are the right person for this position if you have technical knowledge and strong communication skills and would like to develop new solutions in projects.
• You have successfully completed a master's degree in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Mathematics or Business Informatics. Alternatively, you have acquired a comparable qualification.
• You have experience in handling data, databases and database languages and have more years of relevant professional experience in data analysis and big data.
• You have knowledge of one of the following systems: SAS, IBM Watson, R, SAP Hana, SPSS, Qlikview , Rapid Miner, Kiwi.
• You have strong analytical skills in problem solving, have very good skills in dealing with other people, and understand how to engage colleagues in the process .
• You think in terms of goals, put the added value of the customer in the foreground and convince with a structured way of working.
• You have experience of working in an diverse international environment
• You speak fluent in English and German language.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
The minimum wage for this job opening is 2000 EUR/monthly sand will be adapted based on the candidates` relevant qualification.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Job ID: 178121
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time