We are searching for our Project Management Office an experienced Financial Manager.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
• Forecasting, Actuals and Budget management, including non-conformance costs. Reconciliation of actuals within project to ensure charging is correct
• Tracking Velocity within the Program Reporting on customer satisfaction as it relates to return on investment.
• Financial Reporting- Manages all Program Financial KPIs
• Coordinates with SHS Supplier/Vendor Management as well as Procurement and Legal where necessary
• Contract Management: invoice reconciliation (verification of work performed); claim management, contract analysis. Ensures contracted deliverables are being realized. Includes end to end contract management-maintains the overall landscape of contracts affecting the project and aligns dependencies and deliverables based on SOWs
• Single liaison with rollout countries for financial questions and local financial issues
• Risk Management-from a financial impact and in alignment with Program Manager
• Project Delegation management (if required): establish achievable Delegation concept / strategy (visa, work permits, home / host based delegation, etc)
• Basic level tax coordination and tracking, as it relates to country implementations
• Experience of working in a global enterprice environment
• SAP, MS Office suite required- Oracle preferred
• 3-5 years of financial management
• Strong Documentation/Technical writing skills
• Project Management-certification preferred. Agile methodology (focus on Velocity)
• Supplier/Vendor Management experience
• Fluent in English and German language
• Travel 20-30%
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
The minimum wage for this job opening is 2500 EUR/monthly sand will be adapted based on the candidates` relevant qualification.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Job ID: 178126
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time