Addressing the evolving complexities of the energy landscape requires integrated energy ecosystems that span the entire value chain. Our Gas and Power (GP) Operating Company helps customers power the world in this time of change by leveraging existing technologies in different ways, developing new business models and technology systems, and employing cutting-edge data analytics.
We currently have an opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our Growing Gas and Power team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project and business travel bookings
- Reconciliation of travel expenses
- Preparation of expense claims to the customer
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience managing travel bookings and expense reconciliation
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 178138
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time