We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts , with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
In this role, you will participate to the complete product life cycle of messaging backbone, which will be used in large-scale, distributed industrial automation solutions.
- You will participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- You will strive for high-quality designs and ensure implementation realizes the design in a simple and clean way
- You participate not only code-review but peer review of all artifact produced during software production
- You will write extensive unit tests
- You will plan, realize and execute tests.
- You will create and maintain continuous Integration environment
- You will be conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines while accomplishing your tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or a related area.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills is
- Experience in web application development with React, C#.Net Core, SQL and Message Queues
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Design principles and patterns
- Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
- Excellent command of English.
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
- No restrictions for travelling in and abroad.
- Good understanding of Fast Data Architectures like Lambda Architecture, Kappa Architecture is a plus.
- Experience with any of Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis is a plus
- Experience with any of Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience on Siemens S7 PLC is a plus
You would not like to miss a challenging and rewarding career with our team!
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 178150
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time