GP SCD is looking for an experienced SFC/SEE Specialist who will join our dynamic Field Services team to cater our customers in the region Middle East.
· Commissioning, Services, Operation and Maintenance of Static Frequency Converters (SFC) and Static Excitation Equipments (SEE), Medium voltage transformers and Switchgears.
· Identify customer requirements, provide suitable solutions and accountable for the complete Customer’s satisfaction.
· liaise with the design and service support team from OEM.
· Performing root cause analysis, trouble shooting, services not limited to SEMIPOL D2.0, D3.1 and D4.0 SFC/SEE compact system from GE.
· Furnish Test protocols, Conduct tests, writes reports, coordinates with the customer and seek approvals.
· Support sales strategies with key opportunities, and help expanding the scope of existing service Contracts.
· Accepts complete ownership and accountability for the conducted jobs.
· Complies with Siemens policies and procedures.
· BSc /B.E in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
· Experience commensurate with position profile and ranges from 8 to 10 years.
· International site exposure with the successful track of the work conducted relevant to SFC/SEE compact system from GE.
Testing & Commissioning of the Electrical Systems which are not limited to the following:
- Static Frequency Converters used for the startup of Gas Turbines and Static Excitation Systems with Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR for Synchronous Generators) in Combined and Open Cycle power plants.
- GE Compact’s Unit (SEMIPOL D2,D3,D3.1,D4 systems)
- SFC/SEE Transformers.
- Synchronous Generators.
- MV & LV Variable Frequency Drives.
- Logidyn D1& LogidynD2 Controllers, B&R Controller,GE RXi Controller, HPCi Controller, (GE) PECeLite Controller
- Furnishing Technical reports on Commissioning and Testing procedures for Drives, SFC and Excitation Systems.
· Holding good record of professional trainings for working in different voltage levels from GE
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 178160
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time