Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Operations Manager Enterprise Services (m/f/d) to support the operative delivery of complex solution projects and to ensure high quality, customer satisfaction, on time delivery and operational results.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As global Operations Manager of Enterprise Services at Headquarters Operations, you are responsible for supporting the countries and regions around the globe in their delivery of ES operational projects
- You enable and consult local project teams in the relevant countries
- By doing so, you drive operational excellence, quality and customer satisfaction globally with our country teams
- You are applying and continue to evolve the PM@Siemens Healthineers methodology as well as the global Enterprise Services process framework
- You assess and monitor the maturity of operational sites, identify improvement opportunities together with the local management and project teams to jointly close gaps and enhance capabilities
- You provide governance oversight and guidance to support the countries in the analysis and assessment of project risks and opportunities and the development of effective mitigation actions
- You establish an operations excellence culture, collect and share best practices in the global community and contribute to enhancing the country’s capabilities to deliver
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise-Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You possess a successfully completed university degree in a technical, project or operations management-related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Project or Operations Manager and 3+ years’ experience with enterprise customers
- You have significant experience in comprehensive services and solution project delivery and operations with healthcare customers
- You have experience in applying digital tools in services delivery and in using data analytics to improve delivery excellence
- You possess good customer-facing skills
- You have experience in managing a diverse set of stakeholders and in keeping them engaged
- Furthermore, you have a proven track record of your ability to plan and organize, in order to achieve short and longer-term objectives
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good command of the English and German language, French or Spanish language skills will be considered an asset
- You have a proven track record of successfully handling critical situations
- You have the ability to work well in a team and to coach other team members
- To support our project teams, you are ready for international travel (~ 20 percent)
- You don’t compromise on quality: you think strategically, and you are motivated to drive ongoing process optimization ahead
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 178201
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time