Mode of Employment: Limited
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working Student to Support the Continuous Delivery Transformation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide support in web development (e.g. with AngularJS, KendoUI, cross-browser HTML5 and CSS3)
- Furthermore, you will support the test automation team (e.g. we use Jasmine, Karma, Protractor)
- Moreover, you will gain insights into the deployment pipeline team (e.g. implementation of Continuous Delivery Metrics using GIT, VSTS, Grafana and Slack Bots)
- Your work will include technical concepts, implementation, documentation and presentation
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a student of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Ideally, you have first experience in Continuous Delivery, testing and basic knowledge of current web technologies and practices
Your attributes and skills:
- As you will work with a remote team in India, very good English communication skills are required
- You are flexible when it comes to working hours and willing to support us for 15 h / week
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 178211
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time