Area Sales Manager
The role of the Area Sales Manager is to be entrepreneur responsible for growth and success in market development, managing overall sales activity for the assigned territory, district, industry. Developing new customer and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of the assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsible for sales growth and annual goals in target territory, using strategic methodology to ensure sales and growth goals are reached.
- Achieve target order booking and revenue for the assigned sales territory.
- Acquire as much business as possible in his/her area of responsibility with a view to market and customer transparency.
- Efficiently plan the Budget, forecast, sales, order intake, account penetration, customer satisfaction and market coverage.
- Effectively interact with customers Ensure execution of sales strategy.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 5 -6 years of sales experience with Partner Management (distributors, system Integrator) and Industrial Customers
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with cross functional team.
- Leadership skills, flexible team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and high task orientation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 178215
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time