Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Change & Rollout Manager (m/f/d) Digitalization to drive the digitization of our project management through the introduction of a global tool ("bridge") - from sales to handover of our products to the customer.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the seamless roll-out of “bridge”, a tool that facilitates and automates elements of the daily workflow of our project managers. To achieve this, you will analyze operative processes and the underlying tools used, with respect to global optimization potentials and implement the findings
- In order to guarantee a successful implementation, you will take precautions to allocate the IT infrastructure, workflow-configuration, user-training and user-support
- You will be the central person, connecting end-users, key-users and development. By doing so, you will interact globally, across an array of product-lines and with both domestic and foreign offices
- You will build trusting relationships with your stakeholders and consult them in the operative change-process
- You will monitor the project status of the tool roll-out (time, costs and quality) and intervene if necessary
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully obtained your university degree (bachelor, master or similar)
- You can provide several years of experience in the areas of project management, as well as, operative change-management and the digitalization of processes
- You have already had operative experience in the implementation of initiatives and strategies in the context of complex projects
- You have gathered on-hands experience in the areas of lean & agile-development, as well as, value stream mapping, Obeya and Kanban
- You have previously worked with the Service Now platform
Your attributes and skills:
- You can convince through a systematic and professional work-ethic, you proactively look for solutions and are willing to push their implementation
- You value a flat hierarchy and favor an open-communication atmosphere
- Through your positive attitude you are able to build trusting relationships in different countries and thus are able to expedite the operative change-process
- You can mediate between users and IT and passionately drive the end-to-end change implementation
- You dominate both German and English with fluency in order to interact in an international environment
- You welcome the opportunity of international business trips (>30%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 178226
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time