5+ years of experience in the EDA or Semiconductor field
* Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-disciplined
* A strong understanding of ASIC or FPGA design and verification flows is a must
* Good knowledge of verification methodologies
* Experience with low power design (UPF or CPF), multi-clock domain and formal verification techniques
* Working knowledge in the areas of SystemVerilog, OVM/UMM is highly desired
* Strong trouble shooting skills and problem solving skills
* Prior experience incustomer support, training and deployment
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Aggressive, proactive, a strong team player and willing to accept challenges, learn new technologies and methodologies.
* Fluent in English.
* Education: BS or MS(preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
* Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' software to solve design challenges.
* Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
* Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
* Developing technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
* Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
* Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
Job ID: 178255
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time