Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with a passion for sales and marketing? We think our Sales and Marketing Internship in our Warwick office differs from other intern schemes. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes complete your 12 month internship with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business, so you must be willing to relocate to more than one of our many UK sites over your two year programme with the support of Siemens.
Have the opportunity to work across a variety of businesses and one thing for certain is you won’t be short of opportunities! We are recruiting university leavers for our rotational Finance and Commercial Graduate programme.
Working within the Aero Gas Turbine (AGT) Sales Team, you will assist the department with delivering the Sales Order intake.
Embark on your internship programme whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We’ll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you’ll be set up with great knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
- You'll assist the team which is responsible for the global selling of the product, both technically and commercially via the Siemens Regional Entities and direct to the Siemens end user customers
- Work within a team environment and support in the development of our tools and processes needed to sell efficiently and effectively.
- Drive forward improvement activity, whilst collaborating with other departments and internal partners.
- Challenge the existing way of working with a view to improving customer satisfaction.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Be a current student studying towards a Business related or Marketing degree looking to complete your placement year.
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change
- Want to think outside the box
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products would be a great advantage, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of sales and marketing. Think this is you? Join us. Apply Now.
The benefits package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 and we know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 178279
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Industrial Turbine Company (UK) Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time