Quality Management (QM) is the Central Team responsible for Defining Organization Processes & Quality Methods. QM will improve Quality Training's and Performance Reporting to measure and achieve Continuous Improvement across organizations. Join our team in Bangalore to build the difference.
We make real what matters
- You will continuously enhance and revisit effectiveness of the Quality management system.
- Drive DevOps / Agile / Lean / Design Thinking initiatives across organization
- You will drive Quality Assurance initiatives for projects across the organization
- Continuously Identify and develop initiatives & Process Definitions to improve the organizations capabilities
- Implement Consistent Scorecard across the teams and align strategic initiatives
- Define relevant project metrics and Perform statistical analysis on metrics data collated
- Driving code quality, product quality, product security related initiatives
- Your experience in Integrated Management system will contribute to various standards.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or MBA with 10 -15 years of experience Quality Management, Software Development, Architecture and Testing
- Around 8 + Years’ experience in Project, Quality, Test Management, Architecture and Metrics Management
- Your expertise in implementing Agile / Lean practices / DevOps and Design Thinking in projects and in Risk Management, Estimation & Code Quality and Testing will make valuable contributions.
- Experience in implementation of Organization level improvement initiatives
- High level of client management experience and Influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with different levels of management
- Good knowledge of CMMI, ISO Standards, EHS and OHSAS
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 178351
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time