Process Associate - Accounts Payable
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will perform payment run for 3rd party and ICC vendors and customers and complete monitoring of payment exceptions/rejections and working towards the resolution
- You are responsible for the completion of all the payment related activities identified.
- You will be responsible for monitoring of vendor accounts for any debit balance and follow up with the vendor/business towards the recovery, handling the payment rejection and working with vendor to reissue the payment with SLA
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate in Commerce and have working experience/ knowledge on accounting
- You have strong understanding of AP processes [if Experience candidate]
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
- You have Good communication skills & Very good familiarity with Excel
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 178360
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time