Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Provide thought leadership for the development of intuitive UIs for professional as well as private user
- Envision, design and implement a coherent user experiences using user centered design / user centered software engineering methods
- Focus on usability and user experience
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience of cloud technology (AWS) is a plus
- A keen interest in hardware and/or software hacking with the urge to design new, cool things
- English fluency.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 178370
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time