Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application developer (m/f/d) for sequences and reconstruction methods in the field of Magnetic Resonance (MR) to shape the digitalization of the business area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the conceptual design, product specification, prototype development and implementation of imaging techniques to improve the workflow and increase the digitization of MR imaging
- In collaboration with international, clinical advisors you work on the development and optimization of new MR imaging techniques
- You ensure the transformation of customer feedback into specification input for our hardware and software teams to guarantee an optimal product solution
- Furthermore, you publish and co-author scientific articles and present at international conventions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in basic sciences or biomedical engineering, preferably in combination with a PhD in the field of MR imaging techniques
- Besides, you have many years of working experience in MR imaging techniques as well as experience in MR sequence development (IDEA) and MR reconstruction (ICE)
- You possess strong knowledge of MR physics and in the fields of Big Data Analytics und Artificial Intelligence
- In addition, you already have relevant scientific publications in the field of MR imaging techniques and experience in the collaboration with clinical partners
Your attributes and skills:
- As you work with both national and international colleagues and partners, you are fluent in German and English spoken and written
- Through your initiative, your strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, your passion and motivation as well as your customer orientation, you are driving forward the further development of digitization at Siemens Healthineers
- You convince by your assertiveness, your very good networking skills and your innovative way of thinking
- Occasional, international business travel (approx. 20%) is a welcome change to keep in touch with your customers and the marketplace
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 178396
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time