Can you help us shape the future? We are looking forward for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Equipment Development team as a Mechanical Equipment Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
You can achieve more than you think possible.
- Complete design or design review of complex automation equipment;
- Get familiar and support manufacturing process, assembly and commissioning of automation equipment;
- Coordinate internal and external resources to solve equipment technical issues to insure project can be completed timely in schedule with high-quality;
- Improve equipment related issues together with equipment maintenance team;
- Responsible for project documentation and filing.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design or mechatronics;
- More than 5 years’ experience in automation equipment design, large automation production line design experience is preferred, team management experience is also preferred;
- Good command of SolidWorks, UG, CAD, and also Excel, PPT, etc.
- Proficient in design standardization and drawing standardization, familiar with dimensional tolerance and fitting usage;
- Good at combination utilization of engineering materials and have a deep understanding of welding technology, riveting technology and assembly of construction frames;
- Familiar with all kinds of components and parts in the market, such as pneumatic components, electrical components, sensors, instrument controllers and standardized parts; make good judgement about their prices and delivery time;
- Know about robots application.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Apply NOW. We
are looking forward to getting to know you.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 178417
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time