Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Siemens Digitalization group works globally on various projects to bring the state of the art methods and tools into the Product Life Cycle. Our main counterpart is the R&D department, though we constantly interact with Manufacturing, Service and Sales departments.
We are looking for a master’s program student to work on a project of optimizing data flow in R&D with focus on CAE processes. The goal of the project is to improve the way how CAE items are handled in PLM systems by means of both tools and process enhancements. You will be part of the global Digitalization team but have a very self-sufficient role.
- You are responsible for communication to CAE experts. You will collect their demands and discuss possible solutions.
- You are responsible for communication to System Architects. You will negotiate on possible solution implementation.
- You are responsible for project planning and implementation strategy.
- You are responsible for the testing and collecting / processing user experience.
Who are you?
- Strong analytical and technical abilities.
- Basic knowledge of CAE and PLM systems.
- Abilities to work fast but carefully through-out results.
- Abilities to work independent in an efficient way.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 178423 and no later than 2019-10-16. The role is for a half year duration and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Sebastian Neubert on + 49 (30) 3461-1614 or Peter Wallson + 46 (122) 81335. For questions about the recruitment process contact Evelina Sundqvist on + 46 (122) 84711.
Place of work: Finspång
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Job ID: 178423
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time