Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
• Communicating and accept all operative advices from the
Customer Care Center.
• Supporting the Server Service process and ensure optimal
performance in all process activities related to within his/her area
• Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform
The Customer care Center on all escalastion issues
• Inform Uptime Service Center on all escalation issues
• Report any customer complaints with proper documentation
• Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the
usage on any related service report.
• Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as
well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens
• Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the
framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
• All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively
as possible, taking profitability into account.
Job ID: 178430
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time