Mode of employment: Permanent
What are my Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor cost
- Coordinating and supervising the project activities
- Issuing and handle all inspection reports and get the consultant approvals
- Selecting tools and materials
- PLC and SCADA software development.
- Instrument programming and calibration
- System Integration, Start-up, and Support.
- Resolve complex and unusual automation systems problem
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that arise
- Assessing and minimizing risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licenses.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in technical office & site supervision.
- Experience in Siemens PLC, Instrumentation.
- Knowledge in the drawings reading and trouble shooting.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 178457
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time