1. Provide technical solution and electrical control & communication architecture of mechatronic system and subsystem.
2. Detail design and engineering of montion control solution, electrical solution and components etc. (including technical documentation etc.)
3. Planning, design and performing test and validation, subsystem and system in electronic and electrical aspects.
4. Technical & Engineering support to Manufacturing, Product application, Service etc.
5. Product sustaining, continuously improve and optimize product on performance, quality and cost.
6. Other tasks defined in Learning platform and assigned by supervisors or managers.
At least 3 years experience in Automation, Electrical, Motion control, or system design
Fluent English in both speaking & reading/ writing.
Bachelor and above degree with major in automation and/or electrical technology filed
Job ID: 178458
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time