We are looking for a dynamic, accomplished Project Logistic Specialist to join the Logistics team, giving to support the Project Logistic Management (PLM) and conducts and coordinates logistics activities in projects, in order to contribute to the success of the project by accurate and on schedule customer supply.
What are principal responsibilities?
- Maintains, updates and communicates relevant information (regarding master data, delivery schedules, stock-and-order status and contract information) from suppliers, procurement, and logistic service providers.
- Analyzes operational logistic status, informs involved partner adequately, and derives and implements alternative measures to adopt to changing situations.
- Completes and communicates deficiency and status reports regarding material and product availability for PLM.
- Documents and processes complaints or transport damages, in collaboration with other accountable partners (PLM, Purchase, Insurance, Controlling, Quality, Engineering),
- and proposes and implements remedial measures with transport service providers.
- Coordinates return of logistic infrastructure and on-site equipment used, in support of Project Logistics Management, and steers respective logistics operations with service providers.
- Handle transport from factories and 3rd Party providers to the site.
- Lead Export/Import documentation
- Bring support PLM in tender preparation as well as supplier evaluation.
- Manage Purchase oders (issue, follow-up, delivery notes, advise...)
- Sales Orders management
- IKS controls, P2P process
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Solid logistics knowledge mainly in external commerce.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the Logistics & External Commerce field.
- Sound knowledge of SAP in the module of MM.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, further languages will be a plus.
- Experience in managing international transport and freight forwarder.
- BA degree or similar will be considered.
- Master of further training in Logistics will be a plus.
- Experience in dealing with customers and sales.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 178459
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time