Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Strategy and Business Development Manager (m/w/divers) to drive forward all Customer Services (CS) business development and innovation activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support all CS business development and innovation activities with the goal of driving growth in the service business and consequently the development of the CS markets, including through the systematic generation of new business opportunities both within and beyond the existing CS portfolio, for example in new data-driven business models and by expanding into vendor-agnostic value-added services
- Within the CS Hoshin Kanri process, you will take the lead in preparing, running and following up on the annual workshops, and during the year you will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on progress against the objectives set
- You will be actively involved in the development of CS's multi-year growth plan, aligned with the CS strategy "From onsite to online", including annual planning as well as preparing and supporting M&A activities at CS
- You will also work on the creation and continuous development of the global CS Innovation Ideas Funnel, on the coordination of the strategic direction of the Funnel, and on the management and presentation of the CS (ranked) backlog as part of the CS Obeya Room
- You will drive forward the systematic development of competencies for the successful and sustainable implementation of the global CS innovation process, play an active part in the global Siemens Healthineers-wide innovation events, establish partnerships, and cultivate networks with external, preferably international innovation centers
- In conjunction with the regional units of CS, you will support the establishment and management of customer collaborations, regularly organize customer innovation forums and workshops, and test new business ideas with customers using prototypes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree in business administration, engineering or a comparable discipline and achieved an above-average level of success
- You can offer many years of relevant experience in successfully leading customer consulting and strategy projects in the international healthcare sector, and you are very familiar with a lean and agile corporate culture
- You have several years of relevant experience in agile business development for digital service solutions and can show evidence of initial successes in the areas of initiation, development, market launch and overall management
- You have experience of Hoshin Kanri processes and have already prepared, run and followed up on workshops of this kind
- You have extensive knowledge of the service portfolio, in vivo and in vitro products of Siemens Healthineers. You also have an insight into Siemens Healthineers' strategic initiatives
- You have a confident grasp of market and competitor analysis methods in service business and can demonstrate extensive knowledge of the competitive situation in medical products business
- You have an excellent knowledge of customer segment analysis methods, as well as identifying and evaluating the resulting implications for potential business
- You have experience of the matrix organization, as well as a high level of process understanding and process management competence
Your attributes and skills:
- Your communication skills enable you to collaborate appropriately and effectively with all levels of Siemens Healthineers
- You are highly motivated to drive global strategic topics, focusing at all times on the needs of the customer
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual abilities, you are equally comfortable working independently or in a team, and you demonstrate excellent creativity
- You operate in a German-speaking and English-speaking environment, and you are business-fluent in both languages
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 178462
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time