- You will be responsible for bid management for track technology in mainline rail transport. Furthermore, you will assume leadership, including in major interdisciplinary bid projects.
- You will head up an intercultural team of 15 employees in which bid managers, schedulers, and technical experts (system managers) work together, on both a functional and disciplinary level.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that we submit high-quality bids on schedule for projects around the globe. This will involve prioritizing tasks and resources and defining bid strategies.
- You will manage all internal parties involved in the bid process (sales, product management, research & development, project execution) and ensure an uninterrupted flow of information.
- In particularly important bid projects you will act as the point of contact for our customers and ensure that requirements have been understood and are implemented as best as possible.
- You will always keep a close eye on the bid processes and use your feel for optimization potential and market trends to improve them.
- You have a university degree (Masters/Bachelors) which focuses on engineering.
- You also have many years of professional experience in bid management, engineering, or project execution.
- Your impressive profile includes expertise in railway signaling technology. Knowledge of our mainline product portfolio would be advantageous.
- Furthermore, you have practical experience in contract management.
- You are accustomed to working in intercultural and interdisciplinary project environments.
- What is more, you are willing to travel (approx. 30%) and have excellent English skills. A good command of German is desirable but not essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 178473
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time