We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you optimize processes which you drive in interaction with strategic and operative, global and local procurement units and enhance the value delivery of procurement and supply chain management making use of latest technology
- You are accountable for monitoring, analyzing and supporting to set performance standards using internal and external benchmark data
- Together with your team of ten (four direct reports) international colleagues and as a contributing member of the SCM Leadership team reporting to the CPO, you assume global leadership responsibility for Functional Excellence in procurement and SCM
- You act as a Flender representative in the Siemens Functional Excellence Network, covering all key areas of procurement and SCM processes
- You manage the Flender procurement sustainability program
- Furthermore, you develop a roadmap for our process digitalization journey in accordance with the Flender digitalization agenda and assume responsibility for the general SCM or the function specific use cases
- You advance our policy and practice in supplier relationship-, risk- and contract lifecycle management.
- Finally, you define and develop standards for procurement, such as vendor and material master or taxonomy and provide a framework for enhancing supplier engagement (Innovation, CoC, EH&S, SRM)
- The basis of your success is a degree in economics, mechanical engineering, law or comparable
- You convince with at least ten years of professional experience in strategic procurement or management consulting
- You own a track-record in international process improvement projects, procurement, supply chain transformation, digitalization or lean project management
- Fluent English and ideally German skills are helpful in your new profession
- Personally, you are characterized by your analytical, structured approach, strategic thinking, open-mindedness and ability to cooperate
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 178475
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time