- Performs the commissioning of components, systems and solutions on site.
- Plans the required activities.
- Prepares reports and documentation of the results.
- Analyses the system behaviour and the interaction of single elements.
- Executes the hand-over to the customer personnel and their briefing.
- Make optimizations of disciplines (e.g. by settings).
- Contribute as test engineer to admittances, routine and type tests.
- Perform or support the determination or specification of the required test equipment.
- Lead the commissioning staff functionally.
- Control the mentioned tasks and /or provide supervisory guidance at site
- Adopt new BT portfolio offerings and deliver into customer projects.
- Through innovation optimise engineering and commissioning to reduce time and cost
- Experience within a HVAC Controls/DDC/BMS environment in particular within Commissioning and/or Service
- Experience in programming of BMS/HVAC controls
- Experience in Modbus/BACnet high level integration to third party systems i.e. metering, SCADA, HVAC equipment
- Experience with IT/Networking setup and commissioning including workstations, servers, switches, routers etc
- Experience in MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio
Job ID: 178514
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time