Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working student (m/f/d) Transformation Consulting. Transformation Consulting is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing organizations of Siemens Healthineers. While being part of the large firm’s network, we leverage our independency within Enterprise Services to deliver an independent, true strategic consulting to our customers needing strategic advice.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our national consulting practice in Germany to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. You will be directly integrated into our project work and will be involved in operational topics such as the preparation of offers
- You will directly support small projects and work packages within larger projects. Delivering every task at highest quality standard and on budget, you will support your team effectively in solving problems by permanently bringing in new ideas and solutions. This requires you to support in gathering and analyzing information, assist in formulating and testing hypotheses, and aid in developing and communicating recommendations
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. You will further grow your own health care know-how self-independently and get familiar with Siemens Healthineers products and processes.
- As the success of our projects is highly dependent on the skills of our team, you will be coached by more experienced consultants in your team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently in advanced economic, technical or medical studies with consistent outstanding academic record; we appreciate if you hold already a bachelor´s degree
- You gained first experiences in management consulting, e.g. as an intern or working student
- You have great interest in the health care sector and ideally made first professional experiences in this field
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a communicative team player who finds it easy to support colleagues and work together
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as initiative and motivation
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
- You show passion in what you do and you are able to convince with your ideas
When you join Siemens Healthineers as a working student, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: email@example.com
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 178530
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time