If you really want to make a difference, make it with us!
- Design and execute your research agenda on brain-inspired learning methods
- Develop algorithms based on real datasets provided for your research
- By exchanging your ideas with our experts, develop a robust and high-speed scalable learning algorithm that contributes to our Siemens Industries challenges
- Implement and test the algorithms on a hardware testbed
- Publish and present your results in renowned international conferences
- Completed or started your PhD degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent technical field, ideally with a focus on Neuromorphic computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge and know-how of brain-inspired learning methods ie. spiking neural networks with their modelling and simulation
- Proficient expertise in Python and C++ and previous experience in low-level programming of embedded systems is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with hardware accelerators for machine learning with platforms specific for Neuromorphic computing
- Consistent track record of presentation of research results in machine learning conferences and publication of journal papers
- A self-starter attitude and seek to stay up to date with new developments in the area of brain-inspired algorithms and methods
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 178540
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time