Process Associate - SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
· You will execute day to day Goods Inward (GRN) booking in SAP
· You have to provide the appropriate clarifications to AP team on vendor invoice queries raised during IR booking (Mismatches in 3way match)
· You will analyze the GRIR (Control account) open items and take necessary actions to clear the same.
· You will co-ordinates with SCM (Supply Chain Management) internal teams/Quality audit teams and assist the FSS-SCM management to maintain high accuracy and efficiency.
· You will drive the internal projects to improve the complete process with high focus on customer satisfaction (invent for customer)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You have excellent knowledge of SAP MM and FICO module.
· You have strong understanding of P2P (procure to Pay) and Accounting process.
· You have experience with MS-Excel, MS Power Points and MS access and good communication and problem solving attitude
· You are flexible with Shift timings
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 178584
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time