What are my responsibilities?
- You will help to defend Siemens against newly upcoming threats before they evolve into serious problems by working along with our Incident Response and Threat Intelligence experts
- You will conduct Vulnerability Scouting to stay on top of new developments and problems including in-depth analysis, risk estimations and write-ups for our global IT/OT landscape
- Execute Vulnerability Handling using the results from the initial scouting phase, propose, partially implement and monitor the status of countermeasures to remediate risks identified in close collaboration with our internal partners
- Help extending our vast internal toolset by contributing ideas from issues seen during day to day operations resulting in improvements of functionality and new features, ability to implement these improvements yourself by writing code
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than 4 years of significant coding experience (web-technologies), technical system expertise (e.g. gathered from being an IT Administrator) with meaningful exposure to challenges in IT Security, in several of the following technologies: Linux and Windows operating systems, networking, cloud environments
- Demonstrable experience in forensics for Windows and Linux operating systems and knowledge of different periphery and networking protocols (e.g. Bluetooth, TLS, SMB)
- Willingness to build knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security
- Good ability to communicate effectively with both technical experts and non-technical staff in critical situations to ensure accurate actions are taken and communication partners collaborate
- Ability to work in a self-guided with the clear desire to become an acknowledged technical expert in your own area of expertise
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Job ID: 178592
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time