What are my responsibilities?
- You will develop scalable software applications with Python/Django based on Siemens CERT’s existing web applications and APIs as well as help improving the vast Siemens CERT internal toolset by contributing with ideas on functionality and new features
- You will participate in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability applications by using user feedback experience to its fullest
- We offer you the possibility to expand your education level with new technologies and trends relating to Python/Django server application development as long as RESTful web development services
- You perform data analytics tasks with data collected and build appropriate visualizations for monitoring dashboards
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than 3 years of successful development and production of web applications using Python and the Django framework including understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Proven experience with crafting scalable application, strong unit test and debugging skills and proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to build database schemas that represent and support business processes as well as ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system including both designing and maintaining for large datasets
- Excellent knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, environments and familiarity with fundamental security concepts and with secure coding principles
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cyber criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Job ID: 178601
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time