Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager, covering Ireland, to join the HVAC Controls team.
Ideal for this opportunity will be an all-round sales person with experience in Specification, Distribution, Installers and Residential markets.
Siemens SI manufacture high quality HVAC controls and distribute these through a variety of routes. We pride ourselves on manufacturing and supplying high quality yet simple to use products to HVAC market. This is an exciting time to join our business with investment and commitment from Siemens HQ in Switzerland to ensure growth and market share continue to develop. New and exciting products are in development to take the controls market to the next level.
Change the future with us.
As the Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating Siemens product demand via specification and installers
- Leading distribution branches
- Reporting to National Sales Manager weekly and monthly using CRM & Microsoft applications
- Presenting the solutions to customers
- Building relationships with internal and external partners and customers
- Learning the portfolio & keeping up to date with product changes
- Obtaining and reporting industry and competitor information
- Ensuring achievement of quarterly/annual targets aligned with business objectives
What you need to make real what matters.
- Sales experience within HVAC manufacturing is preferable but not essential. Technical sales experience from different industries will also be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is important as is the ability to communicate with various levels of customers.
- Ability to plan & manage own time.
- Consistent record of achieving sales targets.
- Able to travel across the region regularly to meet business requirements (may include overnight stays).
- Knowledge and experience in Heating Manufacturers – Boilers, radiators, controls, preferable.
- Understanding of Heating Distributors & Installers, preferable.
- Experience of liaising with Trade Persons – Controls, HVAC, Gas & Electrical installers.
What else do I need to know?
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you!
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 178612
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time