We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
You will be responsible for perform and improve manufacturing operations, processes, and systems to achieve safety, quality, delivery, cost and inventory performance expectations.
- Design, plan and improve manufacturing operations, processes, and systems to achieve safety, quality, delivery, cost and inventory performance expectations
- Support the evaluation and management of software applications and functionality available across manufacturing systems
- Perform activities to reduce logistic & production errors and improve the material flow across manufacturing systems
- Use Lean methods to identify wastes and suggest actions, initiatives or projects to eliminate them
- Perform a time study methodology to create visibility in process time and to have a clear cost base data
- Perform and implement process, material and information flow to create transparency across the board
- Improves Production efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
- Responsible to keep the facility lay-out up to date and use it to suggest process improvements and future states
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence
- Perform cost and Benefit analisis
- Bachelor´s in Engineering such as Industrial, Process, Mechatronic, Mechanical or Electrical
- 1 year of proven experience in Engineering Field (Internships are welcome)
- Proficient English
- Honesty, openness and collaboration
- Empowerment and trust
- Orientation to results
- Basic usage of Systems such as, Autocad, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, etc)
Job ID: 178620
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time