Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The Proposal Development Engineer (PDE) supports the Regional Sales effort of new equipment in the Regions and plays a key role in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals. The PDE will create technical solutions using Siemen’s application tools and processes. The PDE will also develop commercial offerings within the pricing guidelines and commercial governance requirements of Siemens
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering Degree from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
· Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, select engineering programs
· Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English language, bilingual & international experience a plus
· Work well with others in a team environment
· Domestic and international travel is required to support training, project presentations, bid clarification and project kick off meetings. Must be able to travel up to 20%
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills necessary.
· Minimum of 10 to 12 years of industry experience with a concentration in turbo- machinery or related process equipment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 178632
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time