Building Performance Sustainability Sales Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Devise strategies to tap unexplored markets
- Attract and retain new and existing customers, new applications thereby generating leads for requirement in the domain of energy efficiency
- Actively involve yourself in client engagement, relationship in specifier / influencer market at C- level
- Domain knowledge in the field of Medium and Low Voltage & energy management
- Ensure seamless integration among different business units by utilising each division strength for customer offerings
- To attend relevant meetings with senior external client and senior internal management, in support of the Business Development functions
- Coordinate in critical presales activities, address customer concerns and queries
- Track & analyze competitor activities and strategic initiatives.
- Ensures effective client engagement and stakeholder management
- Carrying out Site walk through with detailed audits
- Identifying facility improvement measures & developing solutions, baselining the consumption.
- Carrying out Data analysis collection
- Will be responsible for Greenfield/Retrofit HVAC designs - High & Low side, Coordination with operations team & sourcing
- Identify and set strategic direction of BPS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.
- Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction
- Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.
- Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.
- Participate in development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred, although a combination of education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related experience will also be considered.
- At least five years of sales experience including two or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.
- Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of defined goals.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.
- Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales management
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 178638
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time