Successful execution of customer service visits to attend Plant Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Time & Material work. Maintaining BMS system while attending Annual Maintenance Service Visits, On call Service Visits and getting service reports signed.
What are my responsibilities?
- Successfully attend PPM and CM service visits and maintain operational and efficient BMS to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently manage time to complete allotted service visits and avoid any laps
- Regularly update customer about attended service call, suggest improvement measures, introduce latest solution & service offerings and receive customer feedback to ensure effective life cycle support.
- Liaise with service coordinator and service manager for regular update on customer system, challenges and customer activities; in the interest of service business.
- Update service sales and management on necessary updates, upgrades, improvement measures and service business opportunities
- Attend training arranged by MNTS & keep updated on BMS software, Tools & 3rd party integrations to provide efficient services to customers.
- Keep latest backup of project software with self and upload same on share point for record.
- Timely submission of Service Reports & Time sheets to service coordinator
- Develop good interpersonal relation within co-employee for smooth processes and operation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- HVAC & controls Knowledge
- 3+ Years’ experience of BMS and Control field.
- Experience of managing employees & subcontractors
- Ability to work with different nationalities and culture
What do I need to know?
- Certification/Diploma in Controls/ Air-conditioning
- Working knowledge of MS office packages
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in Facility Management processes in building industry.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 178640
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time