The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you shape the strategy and concept development of brand strategy and architecture in the context of digital transformation
- You have a deep understanding about the requirements for brands in the digital age
- You also shape the strategy and concept development of a brand management framework that reflects the ongoing development of the Siemens Company Strategy
- You drive the development and implementation of brand strategy and architecture frameworks, together with Strategic and Operating Companies as well as other internal stakeholders and external partners
- You drive change management and the disruptive demands on brand strategy and architecture within the context of digital transformation
- Furthermore, you analyze new aspects of brand strategy, brand architecture and market trends with regards to current demands and future needs
- In close collaboration with other CM functions you ensure that the brand positioning and architecture are aligned
- In addition, you support the development and management of an international branding community
- You successfully graduated from university with a degree in business or in a similar field with a focus on marketing
- You have over 10 years’ experience in the field of B2B marketing with a focus brand management and more than 10 years’ experience in the field of B2B coms be it from a company or agency perspective
- Besides that, you have proven experience in the development and management of a brand in the context of brand architecture, digital transformation, channel management, business relevance and research – while considering inter-cultural aspects
- You have gained extensive experience in the field of M&A and divestitures, with knowledge of trademark law in a global brand management context
- You possess strong strategic competencies and excel in implementation and project management tasks
- Intercultural competencies and leadership skills are your outstanding attributes
- Furthermore, you are fluent both in English and German.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 178641
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time