We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
- Expertise in BT / BLE communication and about audio communication using hardware devices.
- Expertise with firmware development for last 3 - 8 years.
- Practical experience in setting up software architecture in embedded systems.
- Experience with stack development for embedded systems.
- Experience building embedded systems using C++.
- Experience with Unit testing.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 3-8 Years of experience.
- Practical experience in working with Bluetooth LE and Bluetooth pofiles.
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient embedded systems using C++.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 178660
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time